2018 Santa Fe Interventional Cardiology Conference: Case-Based Learning
A Continuing Medical Education Program Presented by the Heart Center
Sponsored by Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Saturday, May 19, 2018
Eldorado Hotel & Spa
Santa Fe, NM 87501
The Santa Fe Interventional Cardiology Conference is designed to provide an update on the most current evidence-based diagnostic and treatment strategies for your patients. A dynamic mix of lectures and case studies from national and regional cardiovascular experts will be used to provide an academically sound and clinically relevant cardiology review.
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Apply the latest tools, techniques and clinical utility of chronic total occlusion intervention
- Identify the tools and techniques that make percutaneous coronary interventional a good option in high-risk patients with angina techniques, including transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), transcatheter mitral valve repair, left atrial appendage occlusion, ASD and paravalvular leaks
- Analyze the benefits and risks of radial access, and assess management of complications through review of the outcome data for percutaneous coronary interventional using the radial approach
- Determine mitral valve clip clinical utility and identify which patients are appropriate selections for MitraClip®
- Recognize the benefits and risks of left atrial appendage occlusion and discuss appropriate use criteria
- Integrate HOCM, its diagnostic evaluation and the appropriate treatment options
This course is designed for interventional cardiologists, clinical cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, electrophysiologists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and all other healthcare professionals with a special interest in the field of interventional cardiology.