Please join us for our 2020 Provider Education Conference and Webinar Series for all contracted physical health, behavioral health and long-term care providers and staff.
“Due to the COVID-19 crisis, Presbyterian is changing all in-person Provider Education Conference (PEC) trainings to webinars to ensure the safety of attendees and staff.”
You can choose to attend one of the training events listed below:
- Live webinars in, June, September and December.
What are we learning about?
- Recent changes in the health plan
- Current policies and procedures
- The Centennial Care 2.0 program
- Requirements from New Mexico Human Services Department, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, and the National Committee for Quality Assurance
There is no cost associated with this conference series.
Have any questions? Contact us!